Who knew that there are actually two types of badges that is expiring and non expiring badges. Yes it is true so when deciding on badge you have to keep this factor in mind as well. But before we get to that let us understand what are these two types of badges and then we can discuss the factors which will affect our choice.
- These badges are a combination of specially treated adhesive at the front part around with pre-printed time release at the back part. This is enabled in order to have the color change once the badge starts expiring.
- Effective solutions that is visible even from a long sight and are often used in a monitoring visits at the place.
- Expiring ID badges are activated with the presence of the color and it becomes easy for you to know whether the person is authorized to enter the premises or not.
- The biggest advantage associated with it is that it minimizes the risk of unauthorized access, on the other hand, there is no necessity to collect the used ones.
Non expiring badges:
- The ID Badges are well-known as the prominent identification which allows only temporary access.
- They even consist of thermally printed Idea leaving which are attached to the back of the reusable PVC badges. Alternatively, direct thermal printing can also be implemented on the clip of the tag which is easy to use.
- The non-expiring ID badges helps in identifying the person, guest or anyone with the help of the customized badge labels and tags.
- A cost-effective way of implementing direct thermal printing with impressive badges in different colors.
Expiring or non-expiring ID Badges what to prefer?
Each of the ID Badges has its own significance, however, you have to choose it depending upon the need of the badges. The expiring badges are used by contractors, visitors, temporary employees etc., which are affordable, simple to use as well as effective.
The non-expiring badges are well recognized as legal identification for some purposes. Both of them are used to increase the security along with controlled access that is enabled by identifying the person to know whether they have access to enter the premises or not.
Let it be expiring or non-expiring ID Badges the only thing you need to do is to know what you require. Then it becomes very easy for you to choose the right one no matter which is the best one. Both of them have their own significance, giving equal importance to the users by understanding what they need and fulfilling it.