In the field of e-commerce, controversy continues – which online platform to choose for building a business? So don’t limit yourself by one channel. You can boldly combine multiple online stores with specialized applications for inventory and order management.
What channels can be integrated
- E-commerce software allows you to integrate popular marketplaces into a single system:
- Amazon is the largest online shopping platform with its own warehouse and transport logistics systems;
- Etsy – an online marketplace that presents handmade goods, vintage items, and supplies for needlework;
- eBay is a platform that brings together virtual stores and online auctions for the sale of a variety of goods;
- Bonanza – Standalone e-commerce platform with free custom domains;
- Houzz is an online store for home improvement products.
The management system of Etsy, Amazon, eBay and Bonanza will allow you to simultaneously enjoy the benefits of all sites. You can attract customers from different virtual stores and easily control business processes from a single panel.
Which platforms are suitable for integration
Multi-channel control systems are successfully synchronized with various constructors to create and launch online stores:
- WooCommerce, etc.
Integration with postal services and transport companies is also available – Royal Mail, Parcelforce, USPS, FedEx, DPD UK, DPD Local.
Is multichannel trading for you?
All innovations inevitably raise concerns among users, especially if they are products that have to be paid for. If you are not sure that you can manage multiple sales channels at the same time, can change the Etsy currency, can place orders for Amazon and eBay, you can order a trial version of the Multiorders app. It is provided free of charge and is valid for a limited period. But the allotted time will be enough for you to study the functionality, evaluate the convenience and understand whether the system is right for you.
The Multiorders business program works well not only on computers but also on mobile gadgets. So, you can control sales, communicate with suppliers and customers from the screen of your smartphone or tablet.