Do you need a lanyard to carry an ID, access badge, or a security pass? Do you need it for a trade show, convention, conference or similar event? Do you want to personalise lanyards with a name, logo and slogan that identifies visitors and event organisers? In this guide, we will help you choose the right combination.
The two popular types of marking to personalize the cord of your lanyard
- Screen printing is recommended for one-colour customisations (background colour + one marking colour).
- It is applied to flat and tubular cords.
- Sublimation (or four-colour) is recommended for multicoloured markings. It is particularly suitable for logos. The precision of the sublimation marking is remarkable.
- This marking only applies to a specific flat cord.
- You can choose a personalization by sublimation that you loved
Thanks to online personalisation tools, you can upload your logo to put it on your product. Be sure to upload a vectorised logo in ai or eps format.
It is possible to personalise the lanyard on the front and back.
- A marking of up to three colours is possible in serigraphy. Beyond that, we highly recommend sublimation. The online configurator offers one-colour marking for personalisation by screen printing; don’t hesitate to contact us for two or three colours.
- With screen printing, you can choose from 9 colours for the cord personalisation text: white, black, grey, yellow, dark blue, red, green, purple or orange. You can also choose from these nine colours if you want to add an icon from our picture library. Once the text is added, you can customise its font and placement on the cord. A preview of the customisation will be available on the product sheet.
Most companies offer up to 11 default colours for your lanyard’s tubular or flat cord: yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, dark blue, light blue, green, white, blue and grey. However, if you want a specific colour, this is possible: you can send the desired Pantone code (for personalised lanyards and those without marking).
Mostly the chokers are all measure 90 centimetres in length, open. You can customise their width on the site by choosing 10, 12, 15 or 20 millimetres. If you need a customised lanyard, it is available too.
The standard total length of a choker is 90 centimetres. We reproduce the logo eight times to occupy the surface well. The number of copies depends on the size of your logo: the larger it is, the less You will repeat it.
- Most lanyards are sold without a badge holder. But maybe they are available in another category: try checking Badge holders.
- Each choker available comes with an eco clip, standard clip or crocodile clip. Do not hesitate to let the company know if you want another type of attachment. We are listening to any suggestions in the comment section and will be able to meet your needs.